Imagine If one fine day Your blog just vanished?
Such a terrifying thought, Right?
You put all your hard work, day and night efforts on building some amazing contents for your blog and one day it just gets disappeared. And you are left with nothing in your hands. All you can do is to just sit back and watch everything happen like an owl.
You can act smart and can avoid this situation by taking backups of your whole site.
Don’t be a fool. Always have a backup of your whole site and Be safe.
Backups give you peace of mind. And thankfully for backing up your website you don’t need an expert guru or a developer. With the best WordPress Backup Solution You yourself can perform backups easily like a pro.
To help you to get started on the correct note with WordPress backups, I am going to introduce you one such fine Backup plugin which is one stop for all your WordPress requirements.
But before we dig deep into it, you must know what features make an ideal WordPress Backup Plugin?
- The plugin should be capable of taking complete site Backup
- The plugin should offer incremental backup
- The plugin should provide Easy Restoration
- The plugin must offer Hardened security features
- The plugin must have Intuitive Dashboard with single click operations
A combo of all features sounds a perfect deal. Isn’t it?
A good backup plugin is worth your investment. WordPress backup plugins keep your data safe and keeps your site out of risk.
One of the best and the excellent WordPress plugin which helps you to create regular backups of your WordPress site and also provide you with some amazing features like Site migration with zero downtime, single click Staging, Test Restore, Auto clean malware, Regular scanning, and much more is – “BLOGVAULT”
Easy and simple set up. All you need to do is to simply subscribe to Blogvault and sign in with your credentials. That’s it! Blogvault will automatically on its own starts syncing your WordPress site.
Blogvault Main Features:
- Spontaneous Dashboard- The powerful dashboard offers easy one click operations.
- Single click Backup
You can perform listed functions in this section-
- You can look up to your 30 backups
- Dropbox is a great help. You can keep your backups safely in drop box
- You can use backup copy of your site for testing
- Real Time Backups
- In case of any site crash or any unexpected event it automatically saves your work
- Migration of your site with zero downtime
- Easy administration- You just have to go to the Homepage and you can see the update history and also can get information about scheduled updates.
- Backups and restoration- These two features form the pillars of your site security strategy. This rich feature is unmatched by any other backup plugin available in the market today. Blogvault keeps the data secure with its backup system and keeps a copy in its servers also. Whenever you need to restore you can do it by following some simple steps. This feature keeps you tension free about your data safety. All you need to have the details of your File Transfer Protocol (FTP) license and you can get it from the cpanel of your web hosting provider. It also sends you an alert if you insert the incorrect password rather than damaging or harming your site.
- Zero downtime Migration- With zero downtime, moving your WordPress website from one to another web host is possible and in a very easy way.
- Test Restore – In case you want to authenticate the content before it goes live. This feature lets you to validate a temporary restored backup version before going live with it.
- History- With this feature, you can browse through the list of your old backups. The data in this section is very useful for future use. You can look to your backups according to
- Time and Date
- Site Updates
- Themes, plugins
- Tiny notes that you pinned with your document
- Hardened Site Security- Blogvault provides the highest security measures to keep your data and site safe.It offers you to perform the security functions such as blocking the PHP execution from the untrusted sources, restrict the number of declined logins, locking up of the database.
Blogvault is a very straightforward and simple plugin with so many dynamic features. It has so many tools like to optimize, check, repair which most of the other plugins does not have.
- There are many plugins available on the market but what makes Blogvault stand among the rest is its simplicity. It is very sound and simple to use.
- You can execute automatic backups and it will save the file on the Cloud (Dropbox, amazon s3 etc.), email, FTP or on your laptop.
- Backup everything with Blogvault– You can backup everything including themes, plugins, uploads or whatever you want it to do.
- It permits you to perform full as well as partial backups according to your need.
Blogvault has an impressive set of features and added security measures to keep your WordPress secure.
Keep your data safe with Blogvault and sleep better at night!