At a glance, information related to your current BlogVault subscription can be accessed from the ‘My Account’ drop-down.
Details related to your billing cycle and payments can be accessed by clicking on the My Account tab of the Menu Bar, and clicking on ‘Billing and Invoices.
As a part of the Menu Bar, your Billing and Invoice details can be accessed no matter where you are on the BlogVault dashboard.
Once you click on ‘Billing & Invoices’, you will see the details related to your Billing cycle, which include:
- How much you’re paying per month
- When your billing cycle was created and when your next cycle begins
- The details of your BlogVault plan
- The number of sites you’ve added
- The storage space allocated for your backups
- the maximum number of sites you can add to your BlogVault dashboard according to the plan you have chosen