Here’s What To Do Next..
Please read the information below carefully
Now that we’ve reactivated your account, you’ll be able to access your account and get setup.
These instructions will make sure your site is being back up within minutes.
Once you’ve done that, let us do all the heavy lifting. We do that with incremental back-ups.
Using a smart system of incremental back-ups, BlogVault ensures that you’ll always have the most recent copy of your website.
Specifically, we’ll be making back-ups of:
- Your pages, including the author’s WordPress user
- Your posts, including the author’s WordPress user
- Any custom post types you have, and related data
- PDFs or other collateral content uploaded
- Any related metadata, including: privacy settings, exclusion settings, permalink, excerpt, and even the featured image of the post (if available)
We’re also backing-up your user data, user permissions, themes, plugins, comments, and menus.