The latest WordPress plugin vulnerability disclosed by Sucuri recently is in the WP eCommerce plugin that lets attackers access and modify private information on your site. It allows malicious users to export user data such as names, addresses, etc. It also lets attackers buy products on your site and change the status of the transaction to “paid” without actually making the payment. The vulnerability is present in versions 184.108.40.206 and lower. So if you’re running a vulnerable version of the plugin on your site, update to the patched version right away.
Most Popular Articles
- 5 Best WordPress Backup Plugins (Pros and Cons)
- COVID-19 Digital Survival Kit: 100+ PREMIUM Tools & Content For FREE
- Hostgator Website Hacked and Suspended: Here’s How To Fix It
- WordPress Permissions: Fixing File and Folder Uploads Permissions
- Locked Out of WordPress Admin Dashboard? Here’s an Easy Fix!