The latest WordPress plugin vulnerability disclosed by Sucuri recently is in the WP eCommerce plugin that lets attackers access and modify private information on your site. It allows malicious users to export user data such as names, addresses, etc. It also lets attackers buy products on your site and change the status of the transaction to “paid” without actually making the payment. The vulnerability is present in versions 220.127.116.11 and lower. So if you’re running a vulnerable version of the plugin on your site, update to the patched version right away.
- An Introduction to WordPress – The Only One You’ll Need
- Essential Plugins to Convert Your WordPress Website to a WooCommerce Store
- Automatic WordPress Backups – The Best Way to Backup Your WordPress Site
- Difference Between WordPress.Com and WordPress.Org
- How The Dreaded 404 BlogVault Home Page Drama Unfolded…