The latest WordPress plugin vulnerability disclosed by Sucuri recently is in the WP eCommerce plugin that lets attackers access and modify private information on your site. It allows malicious users to export user data such as names, addresses, etc. It also lets attackers buy products on your site and change the status of the transaction to “paid” without actually making the payment. The vulnerability is present in versions 184.108.40.206 and lower. So if you’re running a vulnerable version of the plugin on your site, update to the patched version right away.
Most Popular Articles
- GoDaddy Backups: How Good They Are and Should You Use Them?
- How To Create And Use WPEngine Staging Environment (Complete Guide)
- How to Restore WordPress in Bluehost Using cPanel?
- How To Restore Deleted Post Or Page In WordPress (Step By Step Guide)
- 15+ WordPress Experts Reveal Marketing & Operations Secrets Under Covid-19