PressNomics is a 3-day conference for the renowned creators of third-party products and services for the WordPress community, organized by Pagely. It’s all set to take place this week, starting from the 2nd of March till the 5th, at the Tempe Mission Palms, Tempe, Arizona. Our founder, Akshat Choudhary, will be representing BlogVault at this event.
More About PressNomics
The PressNomics conference will cover topics pertinent to WordPress entrepreneurs like community considerations, growth hacking, and customer relationship management. Some remarkable speakers attending this event include (but are not limited to)
- Jeannette Maré, Founder and Executive Director of Ben’s Bells
- Alex King, Founder of CrowdFavorite
- Cory Miller, Founder of iThemes.com
- Tracy Levesque, Founder and Co-owner of YIKES, Inc.
- Jeff King, Senior VP of Hosting at GoDaddy
- Aaron Jorbin, CTO of Happytables
- Tony Perez, COO at Sucuri, Inc.
and many more…
BlogVault at PressNomics
Well, we’ll not be presenting at PressNomics, but we’ll definitely be around to discuss WordPress security and backups (and anything else you might want to talk about). So guys and gals, if you’re there this week, feel free to catch up with us for a chat or drinks. We would love to meet you all!